We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to in the day to day processing of invoices and will report to the AP Team Leader.
Your responsibilities will be
- Helping the Accounts Payable team implement a new centralised invoicing process
- Administration of mailboxes
- Verifying that invoices received are in line with the current legislation
- Following standard and internal controls
- Code invoices using a coding matrix and/or coding guidance
- Inputting invoices into the system
- Actively chase for approval of invoices
- Assisting in maintaining an electronic archive of scanned invoices
- Responding to vendor inquiries
- Assisting business users with queries
What we are looking for
You should have some experience in an accounts payable department as well as an understanding of the end to end Accounts payable processes, good organisational skills, excellent attention to detail along with good communication skills. You will have a flexible and adaptable approach to change, ability to build good relationships internally and externally and work efficiently as a part of a team and individually. You should be client and delivery focused and have effective problem solving skills and willing to learn new skills.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job