We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to perform accounting transactions in accounts payable and accounts receivable ledger in accordance with policy in an effective and timely manner.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system , following the three way match process and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection enquiries in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions .Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Exposure to end to end Accounts Payable/receivable clerk processes.
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems (ideally an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle) as well as MS Office applications.
- Basic book keeping fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and high accuracy levels are crucial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job