Following a period of impressive growth, this leading Oxfordshire employer is needing to expand their finance team creating an opening for a talented Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the role of Accounts Payable Clerk is to provide support to the Finance Team through the following functions:
- Registration and input of invoices
- Scanning and attaching documentation to orders
- Set up of new cost centres, customers and suppliers
- Check coding of invoices and purchase orders
- Answering queries from suppliers and staff within the business with regards to invoices and payments.
- Assist with the weekly payment runs to suppliers including filing documents after approval
- Check authorisation of invoices and advances on supplier accounts before payment
- Check bank details for payments
- Undertake other ad hoc duties and tasks as and when required
The business is keen on developing their staff and progression opportunities are readily available.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job