Within this role, you will provide the company's stakeholder's payment and invoicing services. Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that any supplier invoices are accurate and are paid promptly
- Resolving and understanding accounts queries
- Dealing with emails received within the team mailbox and respond within a timely manner
- Taking calls and dealing with emails to support colleagues within the team in order to deliver good customer service to other departments in the company as well as to customers and suppliers
- Processing payment requests, payment runs and dealing with any necessary refunds
The candidate will benefit from being an organised individual whilst working in a fast paced environment. It will also be advantageous for the candidate to be able to work at an intermediate level in Microsoft Excel as well as having good general IT skills.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job