MB Fitzgerald are working with a vibrant Tech strat-up in teh Old Street area who are looking for a dynamic Accounts Payable Clerk o join their fast-growing busines. The role has realistic progression opportunities after 18 months - 2 years.
This role reports to a Financial Controller who is pationate about mentoring and developing candidates under her supervision.
- Reconcile supplier invoices/statements and credit notes
- Set up new Purchase Ledger Accounts
- Produce a monthly payment schedule for Managing Director
- Raise cheques and remittance advice notes and adjust ledger accordingly
- Liaise directly with suppliers
- Raise invoices
- Check invoices for accuracy and oversee entry on the Purchase Ledger
- Produce a weekly list updating on payment queries from suppliers and update outstanding payment schedule reflecting those that are outside payment terms
- Print and import sales invoices and run relevant reports
- Ideally, 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Has experience of high volume invoice processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job