A well established and reputable family owned group in North West London are looking for an intelligent Accounts Payable Clerk. The group has worldwide interests in hotels, property and a portfolio of financial investments.
This role sits within the Property and Investment Finance department and the team is responsible for the financial and management accounting reporting for a range of entities within the group.
The successful candidate will be part of the accounts payable division and will be responsible for;
- Coding Invoices
- Dealing with queries
- BACS/Bank Payments
- All other tasks associated with an AP department.
- Ensuring all ledgers are accurately maintained and supplier payment dates are met in
- accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensuring good internal control with respect to all ledger functions.
To be suitable for this role you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Excellent Academics are a must for all candidates including GCSE English and Math;you should have gained a minimum of 2:1 in your degree.
- You must be happy/willing to travel to Hanger Lane (central line)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job