Nelson Chambers are recruiting for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk to join our client in Billericay.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the World's leading wholesalers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyse, cost centre and input purchase invoices
- Raise sales invoices
- Purchase ledger statement reconciliations
- Ensure timely receipts from customers and chase payments as required
- Assist in the bi-monthly payment runs
- Maintain filing of sale and purchase invoices
- Adhoc office duties including petty cash and expenses when necessary
- Microsoft Office skills; proficient in excel, Word and Outlook
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- Works well in a team
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidate's notice period
Location: Billericay, Essex
Hours: 35hrs per week -9AM-5PM Monday to Friday (1 hr lunch)
Contract: Permanent, full time, salary
Salary: £neg based on experience
Benefits: 25 Days Annual leave (plus bank holidays), Healthcare and Pension.
Please contact Hannah O'Brien @ Nelson Chambers for more info
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job