Seeking a Spanish speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing team in Burgess Hill
About The Role
- Encode and record high volume of invoices in different currencies and languages .
- Work in an accounting systems (Oracle) with automated scanning and online approval workflow .
- Verify supplier’s banking information against the supplier's database and request to the Montreal Shared Service Centre for modifications if required.
- Responsible for the payables of several European divisions.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Analyse the ageing reports to make sure invoices are paid according to payment terms.
- Respond to supplier’s inquiries.
- Interact with the various company divisions.
- Report to the Montreal Shared Service Centre.
- Monthly closure of the AP module.
- Provide excellent customer service towards the suppliers and members of the organisation.
About Our Client
Leading Travel company
- You must be able to speak fluent Spanish
- 3 to 5 years of accounts payable experience
- Preferably experience in an AP shared service centre
- Well organised and multi-functional (multitask).
- Meticulous and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Sense of initiative and responsibility.
Things You Should Know
25 days holiday, pension, free care parking, subsidised canteen, career progression
Commutable from: Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Uckfield, Brighton, Worthing, Horsham, Crawley, Redhill, Billingshurst, Shoreham, Lewes, East Grinstead.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job