Pharmaceutical Distibution company based in Hayes bright and open plan lovely new offices .
Input Suppliers Invoices/Credit Notes via the Purchase Order (Multi Currency)
- Check Suggested Payments List with the Invoices before Cheques are printed
- Paying Suppliers by Barclays.net/Cheques & e-mailing Remittances. (Multi-Currency)
- Input/Allocate Payments/Discount on to the Suppliers Account
- Reconcile/File Supplier Statements and request copies of missing Invoices/Cr Notes
- Setting up new Suppliers, Credit Check and validate their VAT number
- Update ongoing Spreadsheets for Discount, Awaiting Credits etc.
- Submit Intrastats for EC Purchases to the HMRC monthly
- Filing Invoices/Credit Notes in Due Date and when paid in reference order
- Express verbal, written ideas and thoughts effectively.
- Help with the Sales Ledger when required
- Ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant must have recently worked on the Purchase Ledger
- Have one year experience in a company that inputs suppliers invoices via the PO and able to reconcile the PO with the suppliers invoice
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills (enter at least 30 invoices an hour)
- Good Mathematical skills and have the ability to work out and understand queries.
- Good Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication/Organisational/PC skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Multi Task, contribute to team work and have a Professional manner.
- The successful candidate must have the ability and willingness to learn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job