Our client, a well established Legal Services organisation, are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly team in their Liverpool City Centre offices on an initial 9-12 month contract to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be processing a high volume of invoices, issuing statements and working as part of an AP team. In return, you will be rewarded with a flexible approach to work, excellent holiday allowances, private healthcare and more.
The Accounts Payable Clerkwill be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and issuing statements
- Reconciling AP invoices and accounts
- Reconciling company expenses
- Ensuring all invoices adhere to legal guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring all VAT is accurate
- Essential Requirements are:
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Able to pick up new IT systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail and professional approach to work
- Immediate/short notice availability
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance & Payroll Officerposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'