Accounts Payable Clerk - Leeds - £11.25 per hour - 3 Month Temp Contract
Transition Partners are in the process of recruiting for one of our highly renowned clients based in Leeds. Our client is eager to present this brilliant new opportunity to candidates that are focussed on taking step forward within their careers and strengthening both their knowledge and experience within Accounts and finance. We are urgently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk with experience of working in a customer support environment within financial processing.
The role is for 3 Months with potential for extension paying up to £11.25 per hour.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer support environment within financial processing
- Advanced PC Skills
- Excellent numerical skills, along with ability to gather, analyse and interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To perform daily audit reports to minimise risk and maintain robust controls
- To reconcile travel spend data across the business
- To fully reconcile credit card spend across the business
- To set up and maintain all supplier and non supplier vendors
- To ensure that all requisitions that are placed are progressed accurately and promptly through the order despatch and receipting stages
- To process supplier invoices received from various sources ensuring that they are accurately, efficiently and promptly entered onto the system
If the role is of interest, please do not hesitate and apply today!!
Accounts, Payable, Payments, Supplier, Finance, Financial
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job