We are assisting a multinational construction service to appoint an immediately available temporary Accounts Payable Clerk in the Invoice Queries team with a view to a permanent contract. You will be working within a market leading environment and be required to manage big ticket clients and communicate positively with internal colleagues within the business. The client is ideally looking for an exceptionally confident and driven candidate with both finance and customer service experience -perhaps gained within a customer contact centre -processing a high volume of client queries. With a worldwide workforce this company is looking for a bright and hard-working candidate with ambitions to take advantage of the fantastic growth opportunities within the company - to springboard your career in finance.
Ideally, you will:
- Have strong customer service or client query experience gained within a finance department of a large company
- Ensure all client queries and complaints are resolved in a polite manner with commercial pace
-Possess user knowledge of the Accounts Payable process and/or software
- It would be an advantage if you were studying the AAT qualification but not essential
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to gain experience within a FTSE 250 organisation
- Enhance the skills you already have within a market leading environment
- Receive full training and guidance to become an excellent finance professional
- Reside in a location that is accessible by a number of transport links.
This particular role is ideal for an experienced finance administrator from a customer services environment, hungry to excel within a multinational organisation and progress their long term finance career. This company is going through an exciting period of growth and transition in the Midlands that you would relish the opportunity to be part of. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply today.
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job