This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a core member of the team you will be required to;
• To ensure that all supplier queries are handled and resolved in a polite, effective and efficient manner
• To process all Accounts Payable information as instructed and directed by the Accounts Payable Manager
• To assist where necessary in other aspects of the finance function in relation to data input.
• To ensure accurate and timely data entry at all times
• To ensure that purchase ledger information is accurate by checking against supplier statements, reviewing debit balances and old balances and resolving differences.
The Ideal candidate will have;
• a detailed understanding of Accounts Payable
• be self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
• a good team player
• able to organise and manage their own workload
• able to remain calm under pressure
• a good communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply directly to: Michael.Puczkowski@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job