My client who are a high growth global retail business are in the market for a German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk. You must have experiencing working within Finance and also be able to communicate fluently and effectively in both English and German. There is a high chance this role will go permanent for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and matching invoices against purchase orders
- Preparing and scheduling supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Dealing with query resolutions
- Assisting with end of month processes
- Processing employee expenses
- Assisting with VAT compliance
- Fluent in German
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PC literacy skills are essential.
- Knowledge of purchase ledger environment and processing routines.
- Strong Communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'