Due to a recent acquisition our client is looking to hire a French speaking Accounts Payable Clerk. This role will be based in Maidenhead and will be reporting into the Finance Manager. It will be responsible for a number of accounts across the UK and France, where you will be managing various supplier accounts.
Responsibilities to include;
• Processing and posting invoices, credit notes and cash to the purchase ledgers
• Creating PO’s
• Matching invoices to PO’s
• Monitoring the purchase ledger regularly
• Preparation of supplier payments
• Set up and maintain the supplier accounts
• Liaise with customer service and suppliers to resolve queries
• Supplier statement reconciliations
To be suitable for this role, you must be fluent in the French language, spoken and written. You must also have previous Accounts Payable experience. If have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, this is an advantage.
There is a salary of up to £26000pa on offer with this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job