Accounts Payable Clerk - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join one of the North Wests most recognised employers, based in Liverpool city centre on a 6 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will report to the Accounts Supervisor and will be responsible for maintaining the Purchase Ledger function of the business. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated candidate to join an established team within a company who can offer excellent opportunities for progression.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Match, batch and coding purchase invoices
- Inputting and processing high volume of invoices onto company system
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Posting invoices onto company system
- Ensuring payment of invoices in accordance with payment terms
- Monitor company expenses
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience in a high volume accounts department
- Strong team player
- Available at short notice
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Payable Clerk position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'