Accounts Payable Clerk- 12 month FTC
Based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, our client is an exciting and lucrative business who are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
This job would suit someone with previous experience in processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis, with excellent attention to details and communication skills, both verbal and written.
This company is a privately owned business with lots of plans to develop and grow further within their industry.
The successful individual will be experienced in high volume low value purchase ledger processing, along with the ability the use of accounting software and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
Duties will include:
- Receipting purchase invoices from suppliers
- Matching purchase invoices to Purchase Orders, ensuring that the purchase order has been correctly approved
- Coding and data entry of purchase invoices onto purchase ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts on the purchase ledger and resolution of any queries and disputes
- Preparation of purchase ledger payment runs
- Maintenance of supplier account information (contact details, bank details etc.)
- Month-end and year-end purchase ledger procedures and reconciliations
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Payable jobs in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job