Vacancy Ref: 28667
Accounts Payable Cashier
12 Month Maternity Contract
Primary responsibilities of this position include coordination of all vendor payables, and other responsibilities as required.
· Data entry of vendor invoices
· Data entry of expense claims
· Petty cash
· Processing cheques/electronic payments for vendor payments
· Processing cheques/electronic payments for internal expense payments
· Maintenance of all payables vendor files
· Additional projects as required
Successful candidate will have:
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong sense of urgency
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a multi-currency environment
· Accounting Degree or equivalent work experience
· Familiarity with basic practices and principles
· Experience of Aderant or Elite systems
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job