A brand new and hugely exciting role as a Accounts payable business support executive has become available working for one the worlds biggest FMCG brands based in West London. This role will be within the Sales & Business operations team in a fast growing organisation where career progression has no limits.
Key responsibilities as accounts payable business support executive include:
- Update purchase orders in SAP, based on input from respective Sales team members, ensuring that all Purchase orders are updated accurately and on time
- Assist in compiling the monthly sales budget report, identifying variances versus prior month and seeking commentary for variances from the sales team
- Gather all feedback from members of the Sales team in relation to and competitor activities
- Compile a retail and wholesale pricing report for selected products based on publicly available information
- Manage the contract register by ensuring relevant internal documents have been prepared and signed off in line with the company Principles and Practices. Submit a summary report to Supervisor outlining any potential areas that need to be addressed
- Oversee the returns goods procedure by ensuring that all internal documentations have been completed and approved on a timely basis
If you feel this exciting role as a Accounts payable business support executive working for one of the worlds largest FMCG brands in West London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on .