Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to speak with Accounts Payable professionals, who enjoy processing invoices and expenses, to join growing finance team within an SME based in Telford.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk can expect an attractive salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is an ideal role for someone with previous Accounts Payable experience, who is happy to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and happy to stay within Accounts Payable.
You will be well looked after and be a part of a friendly and relaxed working culture. The business offers hybrid working, with the option to work from home 2 days per week. You also have the option to choose start/ finish times outside of core hours.
Applications will be reviewed W/C 1st November with a view to a December/ January start.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Coding invoices, ensuring all supplier invoices have the correct approval
- Processing invoices for multiple businesses within the group
- Reviewing employees' expenses, ensuring they adhere to company policy and procedures
- Assist with creditor monitoring and take ownership of accounting queries
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
Previous Accounts Payable experience and expense processing required!
To apply for the Accounts Payable Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'