FRS are assisting a reputable business in Coventry with the recruitment of an Accounts Payable Assistant to join them on an immediate basis, initially for a three month basis but potentially going on until April 2021 on maternity cover. You will join a well established team and be joining a business who have experienced excellent growth. Suitable candidates will be ideally immediately available for interview and be able to commit to working a three month initial contract.
- Inputting supplier details on relevant systems and maintain accurate records
- Entering invoices and match to purchase orders onto the system
- To deal with enquires from external suppliers and other internal departments
- To ensure highest standards of customer care and quality of work
- Undertaking such other duties as reasonably requested of a similar responsibility level that may be allocated to the post
- Prompt and accurate processing of invoices and payments
- To provide full support to the finance team
Suitable candidates will have/be
- Experienced in raising processing invoices and payments
- Strong and professional telephone and email technique for resolution of invoice queries
- Confident at liaising with internal operations managers regarding invoicing queries
- Methodical and analytical approach to the reconciliation of accounts
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Attention to detail
- Focussed on delivering objectives and deadline driven
- Ability to organise and manage workload
- Professional attitude & an approachable and helpful personality
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'