SF Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant required for a fantastic business on the outskirts of Castle Donington. You will join a business who have a well known name in the market and have been experiencing considerable growth. An attractive salary and package is on offer along with an excellent working environment with flexible hours, a supportive team and onsite parking.
The role reports to the Accounts Payable Senior in a high volume environment, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensure the timely processing of all invoices and credit notes
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are entered correctly
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are addressed correctly
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are coded correctly
- Ensure all queries are resolved
- Reconcile supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Dealing with the post and invoices email box on a rota basis
- All other duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
The successful applicant will have:
Must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy.
Must have a flexible approach and be a team player
Previous experience in Accounts Payable essential
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or available at short notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'