Hiring on a temporary basis, this successful and expanding company are seeking a forward-thinking and flexible individual, with experience in similar Accounts Payable roles. This company has strong values, including transparency, passion and shared endeavours.
As part of the Finance Team, a range of duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Weekly payment runs
- Process employee expenses and supplier invoices
- Handle supplier queries and reconcile statements
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Monthly tracking of CAPEX spend, depreciation, etc.
- Manage supplier on-boarding and purchase order process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
As the successful candidate will ideally have:
- Able to demonstrate experience with an Accounts Payable role
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Sound verbal reasoning and communication skills
It would be advantageous, but not essential to:
- Have previous or recent experience using Sage
- Have AAT Qualifications
If you are interested, please apply via the link below, or please contact me to talk through the post in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'