Accounts Payable Assistant
Temporary contract 9 - 12 months
Our client is a well established organisation in the Bracknell looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy Finance team up to 12 months.
This temporary Accounts Payable position based in Bracknell, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing invoices
- Gaining authorisation for payments
- Processing the payment run
- Supply statement reconciliations
- Resolving supply queries
- Processing expenses
- Accurately recording invoices in Accounts Receivable ledger
The successful candidate for this temporary Accounts Payable position based in Bracknell, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Good communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
Free parking on site
- Accounts Payable - Immediatley Avavilable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'