A busy hotel company based in Thame looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant
Your new company
A leading UK hotel chain on the search for an Accounts Payable Assistant
Your new role
In your role as an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be Processing and raising cheques whilst insuring any request submitted are authorised in line with company authorisation limits. In addition to this on a day to day responsibilities will be:
- Answering queries from hotel managers, operations managers, other employees of the company and vendors by phone or email
- Filing and general administration duties which includes opening of post, logging of expense claims received and administration of any email accounts associated with Accounts Payable
- Processing of overhead vendor invoices and expense claims in accordance with the company expense police and authorisation schedule
- To return any claims/invoices which do not meet this standard to an agreed SLA
- To complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations for accounts which are associated to Accounts Payable
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a drive individual who has excellent organisation and communication skills along with experience of working in Accounts Payable. System knowledge of Sun and good Excel skills would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the chance to work for a leading UK hotel chain as an Accounts Payable Assistant on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent. You will work a 37.5 hour Monday - Friday week, whilst earning a competitive hourly salary along with free on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'