The position includes:
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Resolving supplier invoice queries
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Validating and Updating stock costings
- Recording & reconciling trade finance transactions.
- Upkeep & maintenance of financial records
- Assisting with bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation, invoicing and credit raising for a key Customer account
- Assisting with month end accruals and processes
Skills you need to succeed:
- GCSE Maths & English
- Accounting Qualification preferred
- Ability to work accurately & strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to explain financial information in a clear way.
- Demonstrate good team working skills
- Good Excel & Word skills
What this opportunity will do for you:
£20,000 - £21,000
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Assistant position please 'click apply' or get in touch with Velko Vatahov at Toner Graham on . If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career.
Toner Graham are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Toner Graham are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'