Role: Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Reading (Central)
Salary: £20,000 per annum + Benefits
Our key client works in partnership with some of today`s most inspiring brands. Through trusted relationships with all their partners, they take brands into new categories and explore and exploit technology to deliver excellence in the design and performance in their products.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Accounts Payable Assistant within their evolving Accounts team to support with day-to-day Accounts Payable matters including matching purchase orders, processing invoices, making payments, and reconciliations of vendor accounts.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will ideally possess the following;
- Experience working in a Finance capacity - processing invoies, purchase order processing, making payments etc.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work autonomously
- Experience in using SAGE 200 or similar ERP system preferred
- Experience in the use of HSBC or similar online banking system preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant, who is keen to develop their career in a unique and fast-growing business as it embarks on further growth to develop multiple channels and expand into new markets. If you feel you possess the key traits above and are keen to explore this further, please click "Apply Now".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job