Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Breedon on the Hill, Derby
Closing date: 23 April 2018
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant, based at our head office in Breedon on the Hill.
You will ensure that all invoices and credit notes are processed accurately within a timely manner and respond to all queries, ensuring that they are resolved to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Process all invoices and credit notes within a timely manner, adhering to SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensure accurate data is recorded on all invoices and credit notes.
- Liaise with sites and suppliers regarding invoice queries, resolve these within the departments SLAs and KPIs.
- Assist with post and invoices email box on a rota basis.
- Support the Accounts Payable Senior Assistant and help with any other ad hoc duties or tasks.
You must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy, and have previous experience of an Accounts Payable environment.
The Group places the highest importance on sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental management and you will be expected to contribute to the Company's zero harm culture.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered including pension and life assurance.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- high level of written and numerical literacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job