We are thebigword a leading translations and language solutions provider delivering written and spoken word solutions to our Clients around the globe. We partner with some of the world’s biggest and most well-known public and private sector organisations.
We now have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Finance Team in Leeds.
The purpose of this role is to work as part of the Accounts Payable team to ensure that all Overhead Suppliers are paid on time and in line with their agreed payment terms.
Experience within a similar position is highly desirable.
We are keen to meet with Candidates who will be comfortable dealing with the following:
- Process all Overhead supplier invoices in accordance with thebigword policy and procedures
- Continuous update of supplier payment terms to make sure all suppliers, new and old, have the correct terms set.
- Reconcile key supplier accounts to statements.
- To take full responsibility for unallocated and debit balances on the PZ or overhead section of the ledger.
- Resolve any overhead related supplier queries internal and external via e-mail or telephone when necessary.
- Preparing documents to assist with the resolution of supplier queries for review by the AP Manager.
- Process Credit Card Statements and Petty Cash in accordance with thebigword policy and procedures.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Accounts Payable team as and when required and reasonably requested.
We offer a range of benefits which also includes onsite parking, free breakfast, travel cards and ongoing training.
Click the link to apply or email your covering letter and resume to leigh.richardson @thebigword.com
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job