Accounts Payable Assistant
£20k - £23k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accounts payable assistant to join a successful and growing e-tailer based in Northampton. As the accounts payable assistant, you will be part of a hard-working finance team who are dedicated to delivering all finance and accounts service for the business in a timely, effective & accurate manner.
Duties for the Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Processing of invoices for both stock and expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing of employee related expenses
- Assisting with resolving invoices in dispute and general supplier enquiries
- Build relationships with key suppliers
- Support the senior accounts payable in managing the purchase ledgers
- Support the management accountants with preparing accruals and prepayments
- Experience within accounts payable
- Excellent excel skills (v look ups, pivot tables)
- Ability to work to tight deadliness and manage workload independently
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job