Accounts Payable Assistant
A Part-Time Accounts Payable Assistant is required for a leading Insurance company based in Reigate. This role will be 25 hours per week (preferably 5 hours a day, 5 days a week starting between 9am and 10am each day).
You will be responsible for ensuring the purchase ledger is accurate and up-to-date and that all suppliers are paid within agreed payment terms, whilst ensuring all invoices and expenses are processed within 24 hours of receipt.
Principal Accountabilities will include;
- Act as Accounts Payable contact for investigating and resolving all Staff Expenses queries.
- Ensure personal expenses have been appropriately completed and verified in accordance to the Staff Expenses Policy & Travel Policy
- Process weekly Repairernet and ad-hoc Bordereaux payments.
- Accurately inputting all supplier invoices.
- Ensure all expenses are verified in accordance with the Purchasing Policy agreed controls, and are processed on receipt.
- Reconcile supplier statements and chase up missing invoices.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work on own initiative where required.
- Proven experience working in a financial environment
- Must have intermediate PC systems skills; experience of Excel is essential.
- Good numeracy and communication skills are essential.
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential.
- An eye for detail is essential within the role.
Submit your details for immediate appraisal.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"