Our client, based in High Wycombe, is looking for a numerate individual to join their accounts team to process invoices, employee expenses and more.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary. 25 days leave, life assurnace and a pension scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing and payment of employee expenses
- Input and coding of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Matching of AP invoices to purchase orders
- Preparation of payment reports in all currencies
- Provide team cover for BACS and CHAPS payments
- Liaison with internal customers regarding approval of invoices
- Reconciliation of Vendor statements
- Reconciliation of inter- company accounts
- Assisting internal customers with invoice/PO queries
- Filing and general office administration
- Office experience required
- Accounts payable an advantage
- Good MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Confident with good communication skills
- Able to juggle a busy workload and prioritise tasks efficiently
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).