Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of a reputable organisation based in Nottingham on a temporary basis.
Your duties will include:
- Process a high volume of purchase orders and goods received notes
- Accurately process supplier invoices, grants and payment requests
- Control check the validity of expense claims and approve for payment
- Handle queries with internal and external customers via phone and email
- Ensure BACS rejects, cancelled & un-cleared cheques are properly dealt with
- Effectively prioritise and mange a query queue/work list
- Provide administrative support to the team as required
Key requirements for this role:
- Hold a strong Accountancy and Finance degree at a reputable university
- Posses strong system skills including intermediate Excel (V-lookups and pivot tables)
- An effective communicator with the gravitas to challenge existing processes
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call Tom Bailey or Shianne Benning on to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job