Extremely successful and a market leader in their industry; our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team based at their office in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
- Ensure all AP process and procedures are compliant with SOX and group policies.
- Maintain company accurate AP records, including supplier invoices, credit notes, Bank reconciliations and AP invoices to PO’s.
- Liaise via telephone/email with suppliers, customers and internal employees regarding approval and enquiry of invoices.
- Work with various currencies with payment reports.
- Work and support the finance team providing cover for BACS/CHAPS payments.
- Maintain and review age creditor reports.
- You will ideally have experience in an AP role or similar, with strong administration skills and a good understanding of financial processing.
- Experienced in MS Office Packages particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and self-managing
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Communication Skills
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job