A global music company are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team. Working for one of the largest music companies this role is within a well established finance function and is offering real career progression.
- Management of priority accounts
- Management of half yearly royalty run
- Monthly Reconciliations
- To process in excess of 300+ invoices per week
- Detailed checking of the weekly BACS run
- Checking and setting up new suppliers
- Dealing with supplier and business unit queries
The successful candidate will have a minimum 12 months accounts payavle experience. Strong excel skills are essential as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career within a highly reputable music company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job