Are you an experienced accounts person? Are you comfortable dealing with accounts payable and month-end procedures? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a multinational pharmaceutical and medical company?
We have a great opportunity to join an international market leader and support their finance operation. If you are knowledgeable, hard-working and proactive, you'll feel right at home in this small and friendly team who will support you as you progress.
- On-site car parking and cycle storage
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted staff shop.
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site gym.
As an experienced accounts payable assistant, you will be expected to understand and demonstrate competency in the following:
- Accounts Payable.
- Review, match and validate invoices
- Monitor and reconcile supplier statements
- Correspond with suppliers and resolve queries
- Accounts Payable Reconciliations
- Purchase Order Creation and Receipting
- Supporting Month-end Close Activities
- Sarbanes-Oxley reporting deadlines will dictate work patterns
- Possible involvement in projects
The following knowledge, skills and experience are required:
- Experience in Accounts Payable / Finance environment
- Flexible approach in responding to a varied workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP accounting system (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Good social skills to work as a team player
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30, Friday 09:00-17:00. However, at month-end you may be asked to work additional hours and offset these additional hours when not so busy.
This role is a temporary position, initially for a six-month period but there may be the opportunity to extend it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job