A boutique private equity firm is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join initially on a 12 Month contract maternity cover.
Reporting to the finance manager and supporting the management accountant, you will be responsible for processing all invoices for european vendors, payment runs, running expenses and other reports
Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing all invoices including coding and authorisation
- Payment runs including managing payment relationships
- Posting journals to the general ledger
- Run reports on excel including expenses
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Some IT skills required and in particular Excel
- experince in a global organisation would be ideal
A fantastic opportunity to join an established finance team within a International business. Early application is advised due to the urgent nature of the role.
- accounts payable
- finance assistant
- accounts assistant
- purchase ledger clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job