My client, a globally recognised company is looking for a Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance team for the next 6 months.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience within Accounts Payable
- Be experienced using SAP
- Have a friendly & approachable character to join a fun and welcoming team
- Be immediately available
- Be reliable & able to travel to Watford on a daily basis
Job duties include but are not limited to;
- Coding and processing invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly payment runs
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable functions for the team
- Assisting the Finance Manager with adhoc duties and projects
- Supporting the purchase to pay process
If this position sounds like it matches your skill set and you are looking for a friendly yet productive working environment then please apply. I will review application within 48 hours of receiving it. If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. I will keep your CV on record and be in touch should a suitable position arise.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job