Accounts Payable Assistant required for our client, a global telecommunications company based in Central London on a temporary basis.
This role requires the successful candidate to be incredibly hands on, with excellent SAP, query handling, reporting and reconciliations experience. Excellent communication skills are absolutely paramount as you will be liaising with both external and internal clients. Candidates therefore must have very strong previous query resolution and SAP experience.
This Accounts Payable position is responsible for taking the front line lead on all manners of query solving and assisting senior members of the payables team.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable function
- High level of SAP
- Excellent aptitude for solving queries and query handling
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Great attitude and communication skills
- Desire to suggest positive changes and improvements in processes
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Impeccable time management
- Trouble shooting for payables queries and processes issues
- Taking the lead on handling and solving all manners of queries
- Working across all levels of the AP team
- Timely and accurate management of the AP administration
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with internal and external customers at senior and junior levels
- Manage the payables process within SAP
- Manage vendor ledger to ensure all payments are correct and on time
- Monthly supplier reconciliations and any ad-hoc duties
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job