Accounts Payable Assistant
My ever expanding client are seeking an experienced individual to join their Accounts Payable team. This is an incredible opportunity to join an established organisation who operate on a worldwide scale. A fantastic opening for an individual with a good amount of experience in processing high volume input of invoices and holds a full understanding of banking procedures.
- Processing purchase invoices onto ERP system
- Building a strong rapport with suppliers and internal teams in order to resolve any queries efficiently
- Reconciling suppliers statements
- Weekly payment runs in all currencies
- Working with the Business Unit on reviewing and reducing Debit Balances
- Scanning of invoices when required
- Adhere to the month end timetable of tasks including Fixed Assets, Accruals and Prepayments
- Experience in processing high volume input of invoices
- Demonstrable experience of all AR and general bookkeeping processes
- Good Excel skills
- Prior experience of SAP system transactions and reporting
- Full understanding of banking procedures
- Ability to reconcile bank accounts to systems for several business units
- Work well within a team environment
- Seeks to understand customer needs and expectations
In return my client offers a friendly working environment with an excellent benefit package including a competitive pension plan, study support and 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Ledger
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job