This client is an international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East and theFar East. Their areas of work include commercial disputes, insurance, shipping and business & finance.
Their headcount stands at over 600 and growing. This is a great opportunity to advance a career in the legal finance sector.
- Reviewing and processing invoices and professional disbursements through Chrome River
- Ensuring that invoices and expense claims are dealt with in accordance with internal policies and VAT rules.
- Ensure that the correct VAT value is assigned to invoices and receipts
- Track unpaid items and communicate their pending status to the relevant member of staff
- Perform monthly accounts payable aged Creditors review.
- Running payments through BACS and CHAPS and tracking associated documentation
- Resolve queries from budget managers and suppliers
- Perform weekly staff payment runs
- Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise
- Knowledge of Chrome River and Elite systems is preferable but not essential
- Well-organised and able to prioritise their work load.
- Professional services experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Confident and shows initiative
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job