Our client, a well known retailer is looking for an accounts payable Assistant to join their busy finance team.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in a previous Accounts Payable or some exposure to accounts payable.
- Log invoices on the system and distribute to stakeholders for approval. Ensure they are received back within deadlines for month end and have been appropriately coded and authorised.
- Match and post supplier invoices against purchase orders on the system.
- Process credit card statements and staff expense claim forms - check each expense claim form is correctly completed, detail provided, VAT receipts attached.
- Assist with year-end procedures.
- Assist with bank reconciliations and prepayment postings.
- Ideally have experience in Accounts Payable.
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Highly accurate and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great company
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job