Accounts Payable Assistant- Study Support- Leading Events Company- £21,000 to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience! If you're looking for a new role for 2019 this is the perfect position for you!
A leading events company who have been around for 20 years and boast a very impressive portfolio of shows are looking a budding Accounts Payable Assistant to join their expanding accounts team! You will play a pivotal role in the transactional side of the team.
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Enter invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Lead the internal approval process for supplier invoices
- Managing the supplier payment process, ensuring the suppliers are paid on time
- Maintain the purchase ledger and ensure all supplier reconciliations are up to date
- Be the main point of contact for any internal/external Accounts Payable queries
- Contributing to audit preparation as well as other ad hoc tasks
To be successful in the role of Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Have previous experience working in a similar role (1 year+)
- Have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- If you have used Sage50 that would be a big advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, dynamic team where you develop both personally and professionally. This is a fast-paced environment that can definitely be described as "work hard play hard" (cliché I know)! You will receive a competitive salary + excellent benefits!
To apply for the role please get in touch via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! My number can be found on the Crowley Cox website.
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'