Orka Financial is currently working with a reputable client in Maidenhead who is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a Temp to Perm basis.
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (1hour lunch break)
- Processing invoices.
- Raising invoices.
- Statement reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Ledger inbox to be managed to ensure timely response to address and resolve all issues
- Monitor scanning, matching, open POs.
- Accurately administers, maintains, and monitors purchase ledger accounts for the Group.
- Ensure all purchase ledger accounts are paid in an accurate and timely manner within Company procedures.
- Weekly BACS run.
- Create and update supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts- review all supplier statement reconciliations to ensure good coverage of supplier base and all differences are resolved
- CIS compliance-Ensure the accuracy of the CIS claims for payment and support understanding of the process.
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensures that all activities conform to the Company’s procedures and to legislative requirements and that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Works as an integral part of the Central Office team to maintain and improve the efficiency of the overall Group operation.
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Queries
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job