Accounts Payable Assistant - £27,000-£30,000 HYBRID 2 DAYS P WEEK
Kenneth Brian are excited to announce we are recruiting for a brand new role as an Accounts Payable Assistant, on behalf of an industry leading company based in Woking. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has previous experience and thrives in a fast pace environment. This role is a brand new role due to continuous success of the business.
This is a hybrid role so you will need to be able to commute into Woking.
- Coding and sending invoices to the correct workflows for approval and payment
- Weekly payment runs
- Monitoring company credit cards
- Reconciling of purchase ledger
- Ensuring purchase orders match invoices where applicable
- Reconciliation of credit cards
- Reviewing all monthly purchases across the business
- Ad-hoc posting of cashbook for payments
- Allocating payments to invoice
To be successful you'll possess:
- Ideally you will have 1 years experience working in Accounts Payable/Invoicing
- Live locally to woking
- Great communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
In return our client offers a competitive salary, hybrid working and great benefits!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'