Accounts Payable Assistant
Position: 9 Month FTC
Salary: from £18,000 Depending on Experience
We are working with an international Law firm to recruit for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a FTC basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain further experience within the industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Checking and preparing disbursements for logging
- Logging disbursements as and when required for urgent billing/month end
- Liaise with Partners, fee-earners and secretaries with regard to their queries
- Liaise with Billing team where necessary regarding billing of disbursements and disbursement queries arising out of the billing process
- Make and receive telephone calls to and from suppliers on a variety of queries
- Running the daily 'Bills Paid' report, involving monitoring part payments made to suppliers and processing payments by BACS and cheque
Skills and experience:
- Ability to respond speedily and accurately to both internal and external customers' demands in a confident, efficient manner
- IT literate
- Have experience working in a busy AP or Finance dept
- Be used to dealing with large volume workloads and be able to work to strict deadlines
- An ability to communicate effectively and to build strong working relationships with both team members and internal clients
- Flexibility with regard to hours and travel
To be considered for this role please click 'apply'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job