Accounts Payable and Receivable Supervisor
A growing service based organisation situated in Newcastle upon Tyne are looking for an AP & AR Supervisor to join their team due to ongoing growth. This role will be a very long term position.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the small transactional team
- Ensure all complex queries are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop a continuous improvement environment within AP & AR
- Full reconciliation of balance sheet controls
- Supervise the AP & AR team daily including performance reviews and identify training and development needs
- Minimum 7 years of experience within AP and AR
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing organisation and really make an impact on performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"