Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has a permanent opportunity for an Accounts Payable and Receivable Administrator to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Accounts Payable and Receivable (AP and AR) team in our Leeds office as we continue to build on our ambition to be the leading provider in the share plans space.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
As Accounts Payable (AP) and Receivable (AR) Administrator within our Fund Solutions area of Link Asset Services, you will ensure that all payments are made in a correct and timely manner, whilst also identifying all incoming funds into Link Fund Solutions’ accounts and those of Third Party Administrators’ clients. Within a team of approximately 10 people, you will also chase any deals for which payment has not been received.
- Produce all the required daily payment reports and documents
- Process daily payments in a timely manner, including the uploading of payments to banking platforms and the dispatch of cheque payments
- Submit payment and collection files to BACS as required
- Print and download statements from various banking platforms
- Upload bank statements to SAP system
- Allocate both electronic and cheque payments accurately in a timely manner to strict deadlines
- Contact clients to ensure payments will be made in timely manner
- Follow up any late payments by communicating with customers via phone, email and mail.
- Production of reports to specific deadlines
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Prepare bank deposits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to think laterally and apply previous experience to new problems
- Ability to manage workload in order to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package.
- Able to identify and correct errors, and learn from mistakes to prevent any future reoccurrence
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Problem solving
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A quick learner
- IOC qualification
- Understanding of the workings of a Credit Control and Accounts Payable / Receivable function
- An understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience of Accounts Payable / Receivable roles
- Experience working within the Financial Services sector
- Experience of using the SAP accounting package
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job