Goodman Masson are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work for our clients global telecommunication company based in London.
- Process purchase invoices and expenses onto the accounting system for group companies, ensuring appropriate nominal codes are used
- Assist in the month end process - preparing accruals and prepayments journals, checking and uploading trial balances for overseas entities
- Review & reconciliation of Accounts Receivable balances.
- Monthly closing and reporting on Accounts Receivable accounts.
- Performing detailed review of invoices for quarterly VAT returns
In order to be consider for the role you must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills along with being able to work independently. Ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate along with having a good eye for detail.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job