Accounts Payable Analyst.
9 month FTC.
If you are passionate about accounting and have an understanding of Accounts Payable process, this may be the next step in your career. You will report to the Operations Manager of International Accounts Payable in Chester and gain international exposure by covering 18 countries across the EMEA region.
As Operations Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
* Document preparation, loading and processing of invoices in the electronic Ariba Invoicing and Oracle AP
* Daily reconciliation of invoices received
* Provide highest quality Customer Service. Respond to e-mail and phone inquiries from employees and ML/BANA vendors regarding status of invoice and T&E payments
* Categorise types of calls and e-mails for further analytical review and to identify training issues with the field
* Update the EMEA Website on Invoice and T&E processing
* Liaise with Business Unit managers, Operations and Finance teams in all countries to ensure SLA's are met
* Liaising with External and Internal Auditors
* Ensuring all invoices are billed properly and have proper VAT treatment
* Ensuring timely scanning of Travel and Expense receipts for several EMEA countries
As Operations Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Accounting degree or relevant AP experience
* Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff and levels of business unit and Finance management
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* High volume processing background.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job